Scranton, PA– OK, I had the burned wiener festival last night. The Wiener is toast, and it’s all over but the signatures. So, I’ll not mention that whole thing.
- Like hell, I won’t. Ya gotta love Breitbart basically hijacking the burned Wiener’s press conference. Andy takes down Weiner and the leftist dominated press and meanwhile Kos takes down his disproven blog posts. Says it all, that does.But of course, there’s more. Every time one like this comes up.. at least when it’s a Democrat, and partculalry a lockstep liberal, we end up hearing cries of “it’s all about the sex”. No, it’s not. This slimeball was willing to lie is ass off, and smear anyone he needed to to get out of what he’d done. Only when he got cornered, did he make a show out of taking “full responsibility” for his actions. Ask Scooter Libby  what happens when someone lies… Or, Chris Lee …even a little bit, when they’re a Republican. But a Democrat? They’re still going to bat for the Democrat.There’s this, as well; Isn’t using one’s office to smear a private citizen, a misuse of one’s office at least? Can you imagine the howl given a role reversal?
- Obama to the left of majority of the country: Fifty-four percent (54%) of voters believe the president is more liberal than they are  while 13% believe he is more conservative says Rasmussen. Is anyone surprised?
- FANNIE MAE SCANDAL WORSE:Read it here. 
- It’s the Economy, Stupid! Meanwhile,Rasmussen also says that just 31% believe the economy will be stronger in a year  while 43% believe it will be weaker. That’s a more pessimistic assessment than in March when 35% thought it would be stronger. Do not for a moment listen to anyone suggesting Obama is unbeatable. And ya know what? “It’s the Economy, Stupid” was a Jim Carville phrase. Interesting how that can be tossed back in his face. And more yet… The Daily Caller: 
In an appearance on Monday’s “Imus in the Morning” on the Fox Business Network, the former Clinton adviser said that, based on the May jobs number, if the unemployment picture doesn’t improve, 2012 could be rough for the president.
“[L]ook, I don’t think anybody â€” if 54,000 new jobs is the new standard, it’s going to be a very, very rough 2012 for President Obama,” Carville said. “But the three-month average was 160,000. If that is the case, then he will do OK. I can’t tell you what will happen. But yes, if this, if this last jobs number is an indication of future job numbers, it’s going to be very, very rough.”
Carville goes on to predict riots. He’s right, of course. Gotta give Obama Credit… He certainly united the country…. against Liberals.
- LEFTIST STOOGE: Do we need any further proof that Obama installed a leftist stooge as CEO at GM? 
- Who but the true believers didn’t see this coming?
Emergency room visits have been on the rise in Massachusetts since the passage of the 2006 health care law, much to the chagrin of supporters who projected that the opposite would happen as more people had insurance and were connected with primary care providers.
That goes directly to both Obamacare and Romneycare. Neither deserves office. Sorry, they just don’t.