York PA– A nice springtime day, with a bit of rain. York, is a nice little place just outside Harrisburg, and a place I come often. I left Rochester around Midnight last night and arrived here around 7am That’s the one thing I’ve come to hate about this job… the hours and the separation from my wife and kids. But, ya gotta do what you gotta do.
Oh, well, a look around.
- Nice to see Gabrielle Giffords doing better,  though I wonder if in truth she’ll ever really recover. I can’t help but think that the gun grabbers are going to use her willingly or not as a rally cry. That seems to me an annoyance at least . Then again , never let it be said that the gun grabbers didn’t use every opportunity available to them.
- We have all seen these stickers on the cars of those who are obviously of a leftist bent. I notice that they are invariably placed on vehicles which normally come with a shoe horn so that you can fit your fat backside into it. You know… the kind of cars that cigarettes are getting banned for, since a cigarette butt hitting one will knock it out of commission. I’ve also noticed that such stickers are seldom alone. Usually such stickers a company stickers from the Obama campaign or some lefty group or pol. usually it looks like the back into the car is being held together with such stickers, and given the construction of such vehicles there probably is some structural reason for them being there. The damn things would fall apart without them. They tend to look like this one, here: 
- The fact is that oil companies have the smallest dollar return, per dollar invested of any industry in existence. It seems to me and to most people who are actually looking at these facts, absurd that the government should be complaining to the oil companies about oil prices. The The fact is that the government has been clamping down so hard on the company’s ability to drill domestically. The fault for that lies directly with the oh,so environmentally sound Obama administration. the president likes to claim that there is no magic bullet for lowering will prices. He’s wrong, of course. There is. Drill, baby, drill. It’s called supply and demand. The rather simple concept, but apparently above the smarts of the supposedly smartest man in the world. Else, we must assume as I pointed out on Friday, that there is intentional malice going on here on the part of this administration twenties the United States and its people.
- Welfare handouts aren’t fair – and the public knows it. 
“A new survey shows that despite years of propaganda from the Left, Britons retain a deep-seated sense of fairness and individual responsibility, says Janet Daley. If you could work, but won’t, a large majority think you should have your benefits either reduced or stopped completely.”
Funny how the Democrats in power here in the states haven’t figured that one out.Or maybe they’re just trying to settle a Swiss a financial burden from which we can never recover. There again, malice. It’s a conclusion it’s becoming harder and harder to avoid .
- You will recall I’ve been railing about the EPA and Obama’s backing of them. I’ve pointed out that the science they base their unilateral rule-making on, is questionable, at the least and is backed by some rather questionable groups. Seems the problem isn’t limited to these shores , gang. We have been and are now subject to a scam of global proportions.
- Look, Don… Krugman was never really an economist , not really… though admittedly he convincingly passed for one during the Reagan years. Since then, something has short-circuited in his brain box.
- WaPo stil hasn’t read  my Pajamas media article,  apparently. The reality is that Bush got it right… and Obama’s actions prove that.
But why is it such people never seem to see this kind of story? 
A group of Breslov Hassidim’s regular twilight visit to Palestinian controlled Joseph’s Tomb in Nablus came to a tragically violent end Sunday: According to one of the Breslovers, Palestinian police officers fired at the convoy as they were on their way in to the Tomb.
The fire continued as they drove out, killing Ben-Yosef Livnat, a 24 year-old father of four from Jerusalem and the nephew of Minister Limor Livnat, and injuring five others.
The kind of hatred being described here is not something that stickers are going to overcome. I will admit to you there are times when I’d like to see such vehicles held together with such stickers driven through the hail of gunfire that Livnat endured, just to see what level of protection the sticker would provide from people who demonstrably aren’t interested at all in co-existence.  The funny part of this one is even the ACLU is beginning to set up and take notice.