Welcome one and all to the most intense nightly raid anywhere on the web… The BitsBlog Nightly Ramble
- MISS, USA: Why is it that beauty pageants so often end up exemplifying the axiom that the more beautiful woman is the more vacant she is between the ears? There seems another issue here, as well; it seems clear to me that there was a desired outcome here . and certainly from the promoter’s POV, , an attitude that was undesirable. 
- I”M NOT SO SURE:I’m not so sure how it is that one group can be so much more dangerous than another. For example; how is it that “sexual predators” are more dangerous  than “terrorists”? Or, the “birthers” are more dangerous than the “truthers”? Now, you can argue if you like that one case involves the force of law and one case does not. To which I respond “For the moment”.
- SIGN OF THE TIMES: The president has decided apparently that freedom of the press is not what it says. What president would decide not to take questions at the signing of a bill entitled “freedom of the press”?  Obama would.
- DOUBLE STANDARD: These SEIU thugs storm the private home of a Bank of America employee.  Weren’t these the same people that were complaining about the tea party movement a few days ago?
- YOUR OWN MEDICINE: C ouldn’t happen to a a more appropriate group of folks.