Welcome one and all to the most intense nightly read on the web…. The BitsBlog Nightly Ramble.
- OIL I wonder if it is occurred to anyone that the oil spill in the gulf is a wonderful incentive for oil drilling on land…
- SPEAKING OF OIL AND POLITICS… it interests me that BP, now officially the whipping boy of the business world, got an exemption on regulations on environmental impact studies , etc for the site now leaking. How did BP rate such an exemption? Simple: They bought it.  BBCT Glenn  for the second link.
- SPEAKING OF OIL AND REALITY: Just read it. 
- HAPPY BiTHRDAY…. belatedly, to La Shawn Barber. 
- TAPSCOTT SAYS: Geithner, GM tell a whopper. I think he’s right, and I’ll only add that this is what happens when you give the criminal element the power of government. Joyner pipes in, as well. 
- HOW THE LEFT REALLY PLANS TO PAY FOR OBAMACARE: You won’t be happy. 
- OBEY OUT: It appears David Obey won’t seek re-election . You’ll pardon me, but after Eric Massa, I smell of fish, here.