Nobody does it better.
Hat tip photo: Telegraph (UK)
The Gunny, b/k/a R. Lee Ermey, is doing a show on edged weapons tonight. Somehow I think the Gunny will miss ths one, from an clearly impressed Boingboing :
A quick-thinking farmer’s daughter disarmed a man who broke into her home in the disputed territory of Jammu and Kashmir. In a phenomenally bad-ass series of moves worthy of a Tarantino screenplay, 21-year-old Rukhsana Kausar attacked him with an axe, then shot him dead with his own gun. The civilians’ residence is 20 miles away from the ceasefire line between Indian and Pakistani forces. The intruder was reported to have been a combatant from the other side of the border.
Hat tip: Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit .
- Axes are good, but Bitsblog recommends a good pump shotgun for home defense.
- Noor Mohammad sh9uld be damn proud of his daughter.
- Mikhail Kalashnikov’s AK-47  certainly qualifies one of the great weapon designers of all time.
- I suspect where Uzafa Shah now resides. all of the seventy-two virgins have axes.
- Sadly the retrograde police took the weapon. Does not reflect well on the state of civilization as it exists in India.
Now if the Supreme Court could just see fit to allow the citizen of the People’s Republic of Chicago to some freedom