Welcome, one and all to the most intense nightly read anywhere on the ‘sphere…. The BitsBlog Nightly Ramble
This is the “Burgers and Fries and Cherry Pies” Edition. Ah, Charley Pride.
- NEW WORLD ORDER: Does anyone remember when that phrase used to send the left into spastics? Not anymore.  Yet another of the many double standards of the left.
- HOW SCREWED YOU ARE DEPENDS WHERE THE PRAISE COMES FROM: Obama is getting praised by world leaders. Castro , and Gaddafi , for example.
- AND THE SCHOOLS? Yeah, they’re teaching school kids  to priase Obama, too.
- ACORN: SILENCING THE WHISTLE-BLOWERS? You know that’s all this is about. 
- MEANWHILE, BACK AT THE IRS: They’ve severed ties with ACORN . Does this mean Barry’s tossing ACORN under the bus? So much for the love story. 
- REMEMBER US? For all the statements to the contrary, Terrorism is still real and still an issue. So maybe, the claims that Bush was making terrorism a political issue was an attempt on the part of the Democrats to politicize the issue. Hmmm?
- OIL DISCOVERIES ON THE RISE: So reports the New York Times.  So why are we still acting like we’re short of the stuff? Oh, yes… Obama’s “No Domestic Drilling” policy. I keep forgetting that if we don’t have an oil shortage crisis, government won’t be able to move you out of safe and comfortable autos.
- DID BILL AYERS WRITE “DREAMS OF MY FATHER?“ Ron Radosh thinks so.  So do I.
- THE LAW OF UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES: Auto sales are at an all time low , once the “Cash for Clunkers” idiocy was removed from the picture. Gee, can you imagine why? Maybe most people don’t want the thimbles on wheels the government is herding us into? Witness: Used car sales are up, and have been since Obama took office. 
- HONEYMOON OVER: With young voters, Obama isn’t quite so popular anymore 
- IT’S PALIN: Glenn is running a poll at his place  asking “Who would you most favor as the GOP nominee in 2012?” As of this morning when I noticed it, by nearly 2 to 1 over the next closest name, the pull-away winner is Sarah Palin. Perhaps a look at what  she’s  been  saying  should help others decide which is the winning path. If they’re smart, that is.
- BIRTHDAY WISHES: Birthday wishes go out to Donald Douglas of American Power . And, a quiet noting of the birthday of my father, who passed on back in 2000. If you’ve got someone whose birthday you’d like to see mentioned here, drop me a line at [email protected]  a week or so in advance, and I’ll do the rest.
- NOW IT COMES OUT:Liberal Blogger Admits: We Claimed to Support “The Good War” in Afghanistan as Political Strategy to Prove Our “Macho” Credentials; We Never Meant It  BBCT: Lorie Byrd via Facebook. 
- BUMPER STICKER OF THE DAY: When liberals start saving babies, I’ll start saving trees.