Welcome, one and all to, the most intense nightly read anywhere on the ‘sphere… The BitsBlog Nightly Ramble
- CAP AND TAX: The real cost… $1761 per family per year.  And that’s probably not half of it.
- ANOTHER ACORN: Bigger Government now says SanDiego ACORN is in trouble on the same stuff we saw in DC and Baltimore.  There does seems something of a pattern developing here. Human Events says there’s more on the way,  too. Ummm gang? That’s tonight, apparently… (BBCT:Glenn)
- HOW MANY MORE WILL DIE? The Democrats raised fuel efficiency standards  to 35.5 mpg by 2016. I’ve already address this deceptive and deadly nonsense  at PJM.
- BUT WHO MADE THE ACORN, DADDY? Boortz reminds us today that ACORN was a creation of the government under the Community Reinvestment Act . Do the math, kiddies.
- IF YOU”RE IN EASTERN EUROPE, GET WORRIED: Obama’s dropped missile defense, there. Catch this act: Obama makes the announcement 70 years to the day after the Russians moved in. What tact.