Welcome, one and all to the most intense nightly read anywhere on the sphere… The BitsBlog Nightly Ramble
This is “The Xing Edition”
Kind of a short one today… doing heavy lifting at work these last few days.
- Obama’s tax promises unrealistic? There it is, in black and white, from the AP, of all places. Do you suppose they’ll eventually admit that most if not all the promises he made were unrealistic? And then of course, there’s the outright fabrications .
- The Honeymoon is over: Obama’s not only losing the independants , he’s losing everyone else as well. You can stop thinking about that second term, now, Barry.
- I spoke earlier today about racism: Here’s racism you don’t often hear about.  Do you suppose they’d approve of Sotomayor’s reverse racism? You know they would.
- Bing? Well, not really.  Most of my search engine hits are still coming from Google.
- Palin: I hear the Iowa GOP Wants Palin to their dinner . Maybe I can convince Art Smith to say a few words, here.
- Seven Rules for a 2012 Victory provided by Jenifer Rubin  I continue to be a fan of this lady.
- Multi-purposing the dead in Chicago: We know all the hop dead people vote in Chicago, but apparently, they’re serving other purposes as well. 
- We all know Pelosi was lying about the breifings she had. Now, apparently there’s a number of Democrats willing to give her some cover.