davidl on September 12th, 2008

Color me confused.   If you listen to most leftards and were so stupid as to actually believe them, you’d think that humans had one of five genders and could change at will by simple virtue of which restroom they choose to use.   For example, Natalia Galbetti, has no problem refering to Isis as if he […]

Continue reading about The Birds And the Bees Thing

davidl on September 12th, 2008

Bit rambled: I’ve not seen it yet, but I gather the interview with Palin and Gibson went pretty well.  From the clips one gets the impression that Gibson was a little on the stiff side.  Here’s some of it. I’m sure Memeorandum will have more. I note Sister Toldjah has some thoughts, too. One definition of […]

Continue reading about Sarah’s Interview

Eric Florack on September 12th, 2008

By the time you read this, I’ll already be soaking up the outdoors by the lakeshore, and soaking, is the word.  Remember that 30% chance of rain? We’re now to 70%. and as of noon, the whole of upstate NY is under moderate to heavy rain.  Oh, joy.  Rapture. Still, it does give us the […]

Continue reading about Nightly Ramble: Obama’s Blown It.  Feedback on 9/11; More

davidl on September 12th, 2008

I think the media so far has been the biggest loser in this race. And they continue to have growing credibility problems Mark Penn, via Jonan Goldberg, National Review..

Continue reading about Snark of the Day: Mark Penn

Eric Florack on September 12th, 2008

Sister Toldjah: In a page 1 story on Gov. Palin, the WaPo headline reads: “Palin Links Iraq to 9/11, A View Discarded by Bush.” Unfortuntely for them, they got it wrong – again – as Bill Kristol points out here.  Not only that, but in an update to that post, John McCormack writes that the […]

Continue reading about Isn’t That Cute… But You Got It WRONG!!!!

So, Obama has been losing ground as he gets more shrill. What’s his solution to the problem? Get even more shrill. Senator Barack Obama will intensify his assault against Senator John McCain, with new television advertisements and more forceful attacks by the candidate and surrogates beginning Friday morning, as he confronts an invigorated Republican presidential […]

Continue reading about When Building a Personality Cult, It’s Usually Best to Actually HAVE a Personality.