- Ya know, some folks simply don’t learn from history. “Riots in Denver, the Democrat Convention would see to it that we don’t elect Democrats,” Limbaugh said on yesterday’s’s show, saying also, that’s the best thing that could happen to the country. Of course the left is having spasms, saying Limbaugh is calling for riots. Actually, no, Leftards. Pick up a book and learn from your own history. Given Chicago ’68, he’s not calling for them, he’s PREDICTING them. And don’t think the police in Denver aren’t thinking along those same lines. There’s a lot of other parallels between this year and ’68, as I’ve suggested  before.
- A thought occurs: How bad does someone have to be, to lose to a known liar with negatives as near as 50% as no matter, while spending twice as much as she does? Such a candidate is Obama. So abhorrant is he that half the party is giving it’s suport to Hillary Clinton, whose misdeeds helped to define her husband’s misadministrattion. . The Democrats are just now starting to figure out that things are not all beer and skittles for November. It’s comical to wacth this train wreck, but annoying that if enough stupid people get together, the whole world will be inflicted with one of them. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large enough numbers.
- Found in my mailbox this morning:
‘We in Denmark cannot figure out why you are even bothering to hold an election.
On one side, you have a lawyer who is married to a lawyer, and a lawyer who is married to a lawyer.
On the other side, you have a true war hero married to a blonde with a huge chest who owns a beer distributorship.
Is there a contest here?’
Well,… ummmm… yeah.
- A little rain this weekend, and I’ve got lots of yardwork on the plate. Cooler next week. So much for summer.
- Speaking of summer, I’ve got work to do on the camper, as well. The pipes need flushing… gotta get rid of the RV anti-freeze… that pink stuff. Gotta shock the tanks, clean the inside, make a few repairs, and so on. My guess is I’ll be able to sue the thing a few times this year… mostly after the midsummer oil meltdown i’ve been predicting. Gas prices or no, it’s still cheaper to trailer as we do, but I can’t imagine there won’t be travel industry fallout from the prices on the leading edge of this summer.
- Whizbang makes a point of SITYS regarding North Korea and Syria . Yeah, I have to admit it; It’s justified, I guess. But if so, so is this reminder . And this one… with photos yet  And this  one. Of greater import, perhaps is this one.  And his one, too, where Iran’s involvement with Syria and Noth Korea are discussed within the context of nukes. And best of all, the 2004 post about the Syrians on that Munitions train that blew up… along with this one the day before . You get the idea. Mind, I’m not slighting Whizbang in the slightest. they’re right to take credit for pointing this stuff out. But this stuff is only unknown insofar a the MSM hasn’t been reporting on it. If Lowly BitsBlog has been pushing this info for over 4 years now, who is it the MSM needs a big announcemnet from the CIA to be presnting it?