Upgraded to 2.51 tonight. Auto-upgrade still isn’t ready for prime time, but long as you know it’s gonna crash, it does OK. It actually got 90% done, this time, so the last auto-upgrade patch does work a bit better.
Played with the background colors a bit. Scheme came off a little bright, so I put it back. I’ll re-work that as I get time tommorow.
I did get the buttons up over the header, so that space is used a bit more effectively. Smooths things out a little. Move the hitcounter to the header. Since it’s a script handling it’s placement is a little rough. I’ll be working on that. Normal backup/cleanup chores, too.
Enough. I’m going to bed.