My BIT for the week has been written since Sunday night. I’ve not had the chance to post it. This problem is made more complex by the idea that the FrontPage installation I was using got trashed. Gotta have some time to regroup.
Here’s the deal;
I did manage to get enough time t make a play for a new van last night. It’s a real beauty, and I’ll pass more info along about that as things firm up. By the time I got back from the dealer last night, though, I was so tired I couldn’t see straight. And I screwed up in posting. I did manage to get the web back up on hte web sever, but I have to rebuild it on my F&P server before posting the new one.
I may just post this week’s BIT here in the Blog to save time. Tonight, either way.